- Tuesday, June 30, 2020: “Olympic Pride, American Prejudice,” Deborah Riley Draper, author and director. Community Partnership. Organizer: Holocaust Center for Humanity Seattle.
- Sunday, June 14, 2020: “We Are Here: A Celebration of Resilience, Resistance, and Hope, a community partnership in collaboration with the Museum of Jewish Heritage, the National Yiddish Theatre-Folksbiene, Sing for Hope, and others.
- Tuesday, May 26, 2020: “COVID-19 and Atrocity Prevention”, Dr. James Waller (Keene State College). Community Partnership. Organizer: Holocaust Center for Humanity Seattle.
- Thursday, February 13, 2020: “From Slavery to Citizenship: Anti-Slavery Ideas in the Spanish American Judicial Forum”, Dr. Edgardo Perez Morales (University of Southern California), Organizer: Department of History.
- Thursday, January 23, 2020: “A Heritage of Fascists Without Labels: Holocaust Memory and the Afterlife of Fascism in the Long Civil Rights Movement”, Anna Duensing (United States Holocaust Memorial Museum), Organizer: Department of History.
- Monday, November 18, 2020: “Being Jewish in a Slave Society: From Suriname to Savannah”, Dr. Aviva Ben-Ur (University of Massachusetts at Amherst), Organizer: Department of History.
Video Presentations of Select Community Sponsorship Events